The Safety Gnome The Safety Gnome

I was pretty sure he was going to say "always bring a gun" for third but I guess this had to be educational or something.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

a review unworthy of visual interpretation

This is me addressing something I found a little weird. The communist poop thing, I know you needed poop in there to rhyme with boogie (you're either using "poopy" or a synonym) but you could have changed communist to something like Fascist or Capitalism unless poop doesn't have a negative connotation in Russia which I doubt.

Also if you think this submission is worth trolling then you've probably never left the front page.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

lol

iam a flame broileling in mi pants

The Love Letter The Love Letter

Found it a little creepy that she looked so similar to him but I guess I can't find too much fault with this being a pixel art style. As far as love stories go it felt a little forced with the kiss at the end. Everything else was great.

Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

Probably made my day. I kind of thought Ace would say in the bar "My Ex-wife can take more hits than that."

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Informiative

At 10^1.2 the top left room in the house called a bed room is spelled as 'bad room'. I liked the first SOTU game. I'm not sure if there is a confirmed size for it but if there is then this is really missing the electron.

Heart of Courage 8-Bit Heart of Courage 8-Bit

Very true to the original. 3.5 cause I think it'd look bad on people with original works with lower scores.

-Pixelspace- SIK2 OST -Pixelspace- SIK2 OST

The right side of the screen doesn't have Space is key 2 as one of the submissions it's part of. May want to look into that I don't know.

&amp;lt;V&amp;gt;Pirates techno&amp;lt;V&amp;gt; <V>Pirates techno<V>

Not a sound guy, but that might be a bit too much bass.

veanm responds:

i thought the bass was awesome. thanks for review =D